Halloween is nearly here!
- Friday (10-13) from 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
- Saturday (10-14) from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- The Museum will be selling Halloween costumes on the porch. $5.00 for first costume and $3.00 for others. All sizes and some accessories.
- Friday (10-13) starting at 7:00 p.m.
- Tales around the bonfire at Pigeon Roost Memorial with Ed Cozart. Come early with a picnic and hot dogs and marshmallows to roast. Chairs and blankets too.
- Look for us on the square the 31st…we will be handing out candy!
We are sorry to disappoint and cancel the dance lessons for 2017. However, we are planning on having this activity in 2018. Please check back for more information at a later date!
Tours continue throughout the year. Please call the Museum for more information and to make an appointment.
Have Your Event Here!
The Michael L. Smith room is available for renting for your event or activity, including weekends.
- Space limit is 50.
- Rental is $50.00 per 4 hours
- For Non-Profits & PAI Members, $25.00 per 4 hours
Call the Museum to schedule your event, 812.752.1050 or email us at email@example.com.